Effective Date: April 2018
This Privacy Statement applies to www.rivalago.it owned and operated by Hotel Rivalago. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use information, which may include personal data, you provide on our web site: www.rivalago.it. This data is also available.
The types of personal data that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address;
- Credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code);
- Guest stay data, including arrival and departure dates, special requests made, observations about your preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used);
- Data you provide regarding your marketing preferences or the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
You may always choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Data we collect automatically
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- A. Reservations:
- B. Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer service.
- C. Guest reviews: We are here to help you. This can help other travelers to choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a review, you may be published on our website.
- D. Marketing activities: As permitted by law. We have an unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications. us to send messages in the future.
- E. Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting, depending on the contact you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
to. We have made a request to handle to you.
b. If you have an online reservation, we may email you to continue with your reservation. We believe that this service is useful to you because it allows you to carry a reservation without looking for it.
c. When you use our services, we will be able to send you a questionnaire or a review of your experience with our website. We believe that this service is useful to improve our website based on your feedback.
- F. Analytics, improvements and research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf. We can share or disclose the results of such research, including to third-parties, in anonymous, aggregated form. We need to improve our experience, to improve our experience, to improve our experience, to improve our experience.
- G. Security, fraud detection and prevention: Information, which may include personal data, in order to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. We also investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties.
- H. Legal and compliance: Certain cases, we need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreement (s) or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement insofar as it is required by law.
We use automated means to process personal data which significantly affects you, we will implement appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
- In view of a contract A and B we rely on the performance of a contract: For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will carry out your reservation.
- In terms of its legitimate interests, we rely on its legitimate interests, such as providing you with the most appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes. When using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will be able to help you protect your rights and interests.
- In respect of purpose, we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
- Your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you need in accordance with applicable law, we will ask your consent. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at any time.
If you wish to get the job done, set up under CF and opt out mechanism is available to you directly (for instance in your account settings), please contact email@example.com.
International Data Transfers
Transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may include overseas transfers of personal data to countries with data protection laws. Where required by European law, we shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards. You can ask for a copy of these clauses using the contact details below.
BookingSuite observes reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, information including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical restrictions for accessing and using personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will be happy to help you with any kind of information you may need. prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we hold will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of data we will contact you via the contact details included below.
Your choices and rights
We are in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- We can ask for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any personal data we hold about you;
- in certain situations, you can ask for erase or restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you, or object to us in your personal data; and
- in certain situations, you can ask us to send the personal data you have given to us.
Where we are using a personal data base Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you are the subject of applicable law.
We guarantee that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable law.
Questions or Complaints
You are welcome to contact us via email@example.com. You can also contact your local data protection authority with questions and complaints.
Changes to the Notice
At your arrival to be asked to sing the following circular:
Payment : You can pay cash, with debit card and some major credit cards. Also, you can prepay with a bank transfer. We do not accept checks.
The credit card used to guarantee the booking of the hotel. after your departure. Such expenses might include: a) payment of the room (s); b) room or tourists taxes; c) losses, thefts or damages; d) unaccounted expenses for Minibar, Restaurant or Bar.
Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation without any charges within 5 days before the arrival; for later cancellations a fee of 50% of the stay will be charged on the credit card provided. In case of late arrival or early departure, 100% of the canceled nights will be charged.
Smoking Ban: We informed you that it is forbidden to smoke inside our hotel rooms (Law 16 January 2003 No. 3, Article 51). Failure to comply with this policy will result in a charge of € 200.00 on the room bill, in order to bring you back to your initial cleaning conditions, and to alert you to the Police Forces (Police).
Parking : Parking is not guarded. The Hotel Rivalago does not offer any kind of service and therefore does not respond to any damage. In the event of collisions, accidents, scratches, investments, etc., in the parking lot, to compensate for damages, to be exercised by the injured party Hotel Rivalago.
Timetable: Front Desk is open from 07:30 to 22:30. In case of departure or early departure, we kindly invite you to settle your bill the night before your departure. The swimming pool is open from 7.30am to sunset and is not supervised. The garden area is accessible from 07:30 to 01:00. It is forbidden to access our outdoor area during nighttime. All times can vary without previous notice.
Webcam & Social: The webcam images are transmitted directly and do not constitute historical archives. The webcam is in compliance with the privacy regulations in force in the country in which it is located. For webcams on the Italian territory refer to the law of Guarantor for the protection of personal data of April 8, 2010, specifically point 4.5. In accordance with current legislation, we will inform you that you have timelapse processing and photos taken they do not allow any We inform you that you and your companions may appear in photographs / videos published on our online socials pages.
Video surveillance : The Hotel Rivalago informs you that there are cameras filming and recording of the external access and areas, of the security of the hotel. The processing of personal data by the video surveillance system is based on the conditions of necessity, lawfulness, proportionality and the processing of data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data).
REG. EU 1169/2011 Allergens: Menu items may contain allergens or be in contact with items containing allergens. If you have any food allergy and more information, please speak with a member of our staff.
Pet Policy: Animals are not allowed in the hotel.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.